被人賞識感覺很棒!

It's nice to feel appreicated.

 

這是什麼做的?

Well,what is it made out of?

 

象牙嗎?

Whale tusks?

 

你這樣跑好像你偷了東西似的

You run like you stole something.

 

我舅舅的太太死於心肌梗塞

My uncle's wife died from myocardial infraction.

 

不多也不少

Nothing more, nothing less.

 

她坐完飛機還是有點耳鳴

She's still a little buzzed from the flight.

 

請問一下

Excuse me for asking.

 

她會受傷

She will get hurt.

 

你到底想要什麼?

What do you want with us?

 

只要他拿到錢就會讓我們走

He will let us go once he has money.

 

你應該已經做好了

You should have done that.

 

行動帶來後果

Actions all have consequences.

 

我沒有掛你電話

I didn't hang up on you.

 

我不想聽

I don't like hearing.

 

喬伊在線上

I got Joey on the line.

 

我會肚子餓然後翻冰箱裡面的東西

I'll get starved and raid the refrigerator.

 

讓我解釋給你聽

Okay, let me break it down for you.

 

說吧!

Break it down

 

對於成為別人的某人,我覺得不舒服

I don't feel confortable being anyone's anything, you know.

 

我喜歡一個人生活

Okay, I like being on my own.

 

那我就沒啥好談的啦!

I think we can just agree to disagree.

 

好,  這會讓我困擾一個星期

So good. This's gonna brother me for a week.

 

這裡的水系統已經被人的排泄物給汙染了

The water system here is contaminated with human feces.

 

你是一個超級完美的賀卡寫手

You're perfectly adequet greeting card writer.

 

我愛乾淨與整齊

I was very neat and organized.

 

那我先回位子去了

Well, I should get back, so....

 

好,晚點見

All right, see you later.

 

這張大賣

It's a big seller.

 

那是我在大學的綽號

That was actually my nickname in colledge.

 

我喜歡有時候她在講話之前舔嘴唇

I love the way she sometimes licks her lip before she talks.

 

她已經去睡了

She turned in already.

 

天使把你帶給我

Angel brought you to me.

 

你已經穿好衣服了

You've already dressed.

 

沒有我,你可以自己去

You might as well just go without me.

 

你們負責去轉移注意力

You guys make a distraction.

 

還有多遠

How far away is it?

 

每一秒都好特別

Every minute has been so special.

 

我覺得很遺憾

I'm sorry.

 

你沒有比感到我遺憾

Not as much as I am.

 

這裡還有

 There's more.

 

在右邊第一個房間

It's the first room on the left.

 

你之前說過

You said it before.

 

我是說真的

I meant it.

 

這跟你的小孩沒有關係

This has nothing to do with your children.

 

這跟我在講的沒關係 

 It has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

 

那個跟這個問題沒關係

That has nothing to do with the question.

 

跟那筆錢有關

It's something to do with the money.

Something to do with the money.

 

不一定要這樣

It doesn't need to be this.

 

微風讓人感到舒服

The breeze feels nice.

 

我來表示慰問

I came to pay my respect.

 

我沒辦法報答你的恩惠

I can't repay the debt.

 

在這裡我們最好開始穿上反光背心

We gonna have to start wearing reflective vests out here.

 

說真的

Seriously!

 

他們是我們目前最新鮮的樣品

They were our freshest samples by far.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    J.H. 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()