廣告贊助

The invention of lying.jpg 

學點英文:

 

你越叫我走開,我越喜歡你

The more you put me away, the more I am attracted to you.

 這是我人生中最糟的一次

This was one of the worst experiences of my life.

 我不應該開車的

I shouldn’t be driving.

但我不在乎, 我要頹廢到底

But I don’t care. I’m trying to hit bottom.

 你的底來了, 靠邊停

Here is your bottom. Pull over.

幫我一個忙 ,由我出面說話

Do me a favor. Let me do the talk. Okay?

我想要吐了

I think I’m gonna puke.

不要在警察面前吐

Do not puke in front of an officer of the law.

不要叫我不要吐, 這讓我更想吐

Don’t tell me not to puke because that’ll make me puke more.

否則我有可能變得神經質

There’s a much higher probability that I’d be jumpy.

你沒挑釁我卻開槍,會讓我被解除職務

Shoot you without provocation, and then I could lose my weapon.

你是否喝了酒開車?

Have you been drinking and operating this motor vehicle?

你付不起賄賂我的錢

You can’t afford my bribe.

為什麼? 是多少錢?

Why? How much do you charge?

但你知道 ,比這更多

But, you know, it’s more than that.

我覺得當我把價錢設得高一點,  可以讓小罪現形

I feel like when I set the price up higher. It takes it out of the realm of petty crime.

同時也保有我個人的清廉

And helps me preserve my sense of personal integrity.

有那麼點個人的價值感覺, 沒錯!

Sort of feeling of self-worth if you’re… Yeah.

 

 

創作者介紹
創作者 J.H. 的頭像
J.H.

水月世界

J.H. 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()